Friday, April 3, 2009

don't mind me, i'm just randomizing

Everytime I log onto my blog and start writing a post, I see this tab on the top of the page that says, "Monetize."

And all I can envision is some service whereby Blogger will make your site look like a painting by an impressionist master, all daubs of sunset-y colors and haystacks and maybe some kind of Parisian scene.

Wait...


Okay. Now my blog has been Monetized.

THE ACTUAL WORD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS ADVERTISE, DUMBASSES.

(This post brought to you by your local Overemotional, Progesterone-Addled, Slightly Stressed Infertile Woman Who Was An English Major and Does Not Understand Our Society's Need to Turn Everything Into a Verb.)

Thank you. Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Now that was funny. :) Keep it up, please! I asked my hubby why they called it that and he said something quite similar to what you said. ;)

    ReplyDelete