Wednesday, April 8, 2009

yay! a distraction!


The wait continues - somewhat more hopefully today, for no apparent reason, but still chock full o' wild mood swings.  Now punctuated by a slight headache.  Stress-related, you say?  Surely not.

But, thanks to the generosity of my friend Barefoot and (Not) Pregnant, I have a distraction! Woo hoo! Something else to do besides analyze the twinging sensations in my reproductive system!  

Which means I get to do this:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

Not a problem - especially finding others to send an award to.  In a very short period of time, I've found the infertility-related blogging world to be a life-saving place.  Since I've been at this particular blog a short time, I don't quite have 10 nominations - but they're increasing every day.  So, my heartfelt thanks to the following bloggers, and many others, for keeping me sane and hopeful on a bumpy road.

1. A Little Hope
2. It's a Zoo Around Here
3. A Real Life
4. Tubeless in Seattle
5. Square Peg, Round Whole
6. In Vitro Veritas
7. The Great Big If...
8. Conceive This!

*And a special note to The IVF Diaries, who hasn't been updating lately after her negative IVF cycle a few weeks ago.  Still thinking often of you.  

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, thank you! This will be a good distraction for me this week :)

    ReplyDelete